Casual, yet sophisticated. Grand, yet cozy. Whether you’re planning an upscale corporate retreat or an unforgettable executive board meeting, there’s a no more productive—or dynamic—destination than the Lodge at Ballantyne.
The atmosphere is nothing short of breathtaking: an opulent North Carolina mountain hunting lodge featuring soaring wood-clad ceilings, a towering natural stone fireplace and an abundance of elegant rustic furnishings. The Lodge features 35 superbly appointed guest rooms boasting every creature comfort:
- Custom-made North Carolina furnishings
- Pillow-top beds
- Walk-in closet with robes and slippers
- Executive desk
- Sitting area with loveseat
- Spacious marble bathroom with jetted bath and separate shower
- Bath amenities by Remede and Gilchrist & Soames
- Balcony rooms available
For the gathering of a lifetime, The Lodge offers 4,000 sf of event space including breakout rooms and spacious social areas with vaulted ceilings as well as an expansive lawn space perfect for tented events. And when it’s time to unwind there is a second-floor loft with pool tables, a fitness room with cardio & free weights, a lower level stone patio and a rocking-chair front porch overlooking the golf course. Naturally, guests of the Lodge also have access to every amenity the main hotel offers including our championship PGA golf course, award-winning Gallery Restaurant and the luxurious Spa at Ballantyne. We’ll even make taking advantage of those luxuries effortless: The Ballantyne Hotel is just one block away.
Book in advance and save.
Planning ahead has always been a good idea, and now it’s an even better one. Book your next meeting or event at The Lodge at Ballantyne and receive a plethora of perks:
- 1,000 Starpoints® for every 10 nights booked
- Discounts up to 6% – the farther out you book, the more you save
- Events booked more than 3 years out = 6% discount
- Events booked between 366 days to 3 years out = 5% discount
- Events booked between 181 days to 365 days out = 4% discount
- Events booked less than 180 days out = 3% discount
To book your event today, click here and use the code MVP0001 – Prevue_Lodge.
Note: Minimum of 25 guest rooms booked on peak. Total guest room charges on the master bill will be reduced by the applicable percentage discount based on the number of days between the date the event agreement is signed and the first night of the Qualifying Event. Promotion may not be combined with any other offers. Maximum of 100,000 Starpoints per Qualifying Event.