Meeting and incentive planners seeking their next destination should consider Grand Cayman, just one hour from Miami and four hours from New York City airports.
To make the choice even more appealing, the award-winning 343-room Westin Casuarina Resort & Spa on Seven Mile Beach in Grand Cayman, the largest of the three Cayman Islands, is offering special low rates for its 2012 Value Dates Meeting Package during the Caribbean’s high season.
Experience striking ocean views in a majority of guestrooms and host engaging, productive sessions that capitalize on more than 9,000-square-feet of indoor meeting space and 60,000-square-feet of outdoor space, superb food and beverage, and outstanding resort amenities. With available dates in January – April, meeting planners and their clients will enjoy an array of resort discounts, complimentary amenities, upgrades and other incentives, including double Starwood Preferred Planner Points.
Available dates for the winter season meeting package include January 2-30, February 4-10 and 12-17, March 9-21 and 25-31, and April 1-17 and 22-30, 2012.
Features of the 2012 Westin Casuarina Value Meetings package include:
– 50 percent discounted resort charge
– One complimentary room for each 40 rooms booked
– One upgrade to a suite at the group rate based on 40 rooms
– Complimentary in-room WIFI
– Complimentary office, hospitality desk and beach cabana during the group’s peak nights
– Complimentary welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
– Double Starwood Preferred Planner Points for the client and the planner
– All food and beverage and banquet services are tax-free, with only a 15 percent service charge
– All bookings made by November 30, 2011 receive an additional two-percent reduction on the master account. Grand Cayman tax and service on rooms is 10% respectively, totaling 20%
– Planners should contact email@example.com for more information regarding availability and rates
Recently awarded AAA’s Four Diamond Award for lodging, the Wine Spectator Award for Excellence, and another AAA Four Diamond ranking for Casa Havana, the resort’s fine dining establishment, The Westin Casuarina Resort & Spa also just received MLT Vacations’ Quality Assurance Award, given only to hotels and resorts enjoying a 99-percent customer satisfaction record.
The Westin Casuarina offers a wide range of meeting facilities and amenities, including:
– Three outdoor beach event locations
– Two ballrooms that can be divided into separate spaces
o The 5,600-square-foot Governor’s Ballroom accommodating up to 400 for banquets and 600 for receptions
o The Galleon Ballroom with 2,560-square-feet for receptions up to 250 guests
– The largest freshwater pool in Grand Cayman, with a swim up bar and poolside hot tubs
– The Hibiscus Spa, with 15 treatment room and the Westin Fitness Center
– For the lighter side of meetings, there are numerous nearby activities including snorkel and scuba excursions, helicopter tours, kayak adventures, horseback riding, submarine rides, pirate ship cruises, sunset sails, swimming with sting rays, and more.
– In addition to the hotel’s restaurants – including Casa Havana, with its prize-winning wine list, the more casual Ferdinand’s for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and poolside dining – groups may take part in “dine-around” programs featuring 130 local restaurants ranging from Caymanian and the freshest of seafood to German, Thai, Italian, Indian and Irish cuisine
For more information visit www.westingrandcayman.com.