Florida’s natural island destination, Amelia Island Plantation, has launched a new meeting program offering affordability and ease to planners scheduling meetings for 2011.
- 30% off airport transportation (hourly service)
- 1 25% off group team building activity (based on resort recreation programs)
- Free one-hour welcome reception (beer, wine & chef’s choice of hors d’ oeuvres)
- 25% audio visual discount (in-house equipment rental)
- 30% off golf greens fees and cart fees (for group tee times)
- 30% allowable attrition (based on cumulative total)
- Daily resort service fee waived
- 15% off published banquet menu pricing (excludes on-consumption selections)
“Our Natural Choice program offers meeting planners the opportunity to save money, while meeting attendees experience unparalleled amenities and hospitality,” says Paul Dake, Director of Conference Sales, “we want to ensure our meeting guests have a successful meeting, while enjoying the natural surroundings Amelia Island Plantation encompasses.”
Amelia Island Plantation, the AAA Four-Diamond destination, is nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the Amelia River, just 29 miles northeast of Jacksonville International Airport. Set among centuries-old oaks with hanging Spanish moss, this gated property features 30 meeting rooms of versatile function space, a business center, group recreation and a wealth of amenities. Noted for its environmental consciousness, the 1,350 acre property features 3½ miles of wide, uncrowded beach; 49,000 square feet of flexible meeting space; 54 holes of golf; a full service, holistic spa; 23 tennis courts; 20 pools; an old Florida-shopping village; state-of-the-art Health and Fitness center; 9 dining opportunities; and age-specific youth programs. The resort boasts more than 600 accommodations that range from deluxe hotel rooms in the all oceanfront, 249-room Amelia Inn to 1-, 2- and 3- bedroom villas featuring ocean, golf or resort views.
For more information about Amelia Island Plantation please call 866.213.8045 or visit the web site at.
*Offer applies to new group bookings for 2011 on stays of 2 nights or more; minimum of 20 rooms per night.