Learn the latest innovative technologies and strategies for optimizing technology spend at the 10th Anniversary Pharmaceutical Meeting Professionals’ Summit, taking place November 4-5 at the Hyatt at the Bellevue in Philadelphia.
PANEL DISCUSSION: TECHNOLOGY APPLICATION
Exploring Innovative Technology Platforms and Applications to Engage your Audience, Cut Costs and Streamline Operations
Jim Fox, DES, Media Studio Lead, MERCK
Ken Gordon, Head of North America Multimedia Communications, SANOFI
Brenda James, CMP, Manager, Meetings & Conventions, JANSSEN PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
Albert Schaufler, Director, Multimedia Services, NOVARTIS
- How are mobile apps being utilized at different kinds of events, including physician meetings?
- Virtual meeting initiatives – Drivers, implementation challenges and results
- The impact of technology on physician-attended meetings
- Utilizing new tools and technologies to compliantly engage HCPs at conventions
- Technologies that assist planners in streamlining event development and execution
OPTIMIZING TECHNOLOGY SPEND
Effectively Assessing the Audio/Visual Needs for your Meeting and Maximizing Capability while Minimizing Costs
Andy Taffin, CEO, TALLEN TECHNOLOGIES
Kappi Bowen, Senior Manager, Meetings & TradeShows, ABBOTT DIABETES CARE
Rebecca Byrne, CMP, Tradeshow & Events Manager, ACCURAY INC.
Among the companies who have already confirmed their participation: Abbott Diabetes Care, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Daiichi Sankyo, Edwards Lifesciences, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, and dozens of others, many of them sending entire teams.
Only two Exhibit Spots Left – contact Steve Decker at 212-400-6234 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Questions? Comments? Contact Kristen Hunter at 212-400-6241 or email@example.com
Join our LinkedIn Group on Meeting and Event Planning in Life Sciences – Click here