Anaheim is proving that “out is the new in” with a new outdoor venue like no other. Now it’s even easier to host your next meeting, event or exhibition outdoors with the Anaheim Convention Center’s NEW Grand Plaza. Complete with lush landscaping, expansive walkways and dramatic water fountains, Anaheim is your meeting place under the sun.
Officially opening in January 2013, the Grand Plaza is a 100,000-square-foot outdoor and special event space conveniently located right outside of the convention center’s front entrance. The plaza will not only provide a spectacular outdoor gathering space, but also give attendees a powerful grand entrance focal point as they arrive at the Anaheim Convention Center.
The Grand Plaza spans from the entrance of the Anaheim Convention Center to the Hilton Anaheim and the Anaheim Marriott hotels, creating a pedestrian-friendly environment. Also included in the new construction is the Transit Plaza, which was completed in October 2011, enabling groups to be easily dropped off directly in front of the entrance to Halls D and E.
See what everyone is excited about on the official Grand Plaza website, Anaheimoc.org/NewPlaza, where you can view a live camera showing the construction progress, see venue specifications and explore all the possibilities this space offers with a beautifully-produced video preview.
If that isn’t enough, here are several more reasons why meeting planners continue to choose Anaheim, Orange County as their meeting destination of choice:
- Anaheim Convention Center – At 1.6 million square feet, it is the largest convention center on the West Coast and the first to offer free Wi-Fi throughout the entire facility
- Accommodations – Anaheim has over 20,000 hotel rooms, 4,000 of which are within walking distance of the Anaheim Convention Center
- Accessibility – Anaheim and Orange County are easily accessible from four major airports
- Dining – Endless casual and fine dining options available
- Central Location – Orange County has a drive market of 21 million people
Picture your next meeting, event or exhibition under the sunny skies and swaying palm trees of Orange County’s fantastic year-round sunny weather.
2013 Grand Plaza bookings are available now. For more information or to receive a customized event planning consultation, visit anaheimoc.org/NewPlaza or call toll free 855-228-8417.