Villa bed with view
The 54-villa Phulay Bay, A Ritz Carlton Reserve in Krabi, Thailand is an exotic and beautiful destination, offering incentive groups a spacious, relaxing and unconventional venue for meetings. The resort is located 100 miles from the busy city of Phuket, with easy access to Krabi or Phuket International Airport.
Between sessions, take advantage of what the tropical Thai landscape has to offer, including beaches, coral reefs, islands, jungles, caves and waterfalls. Add relaxation to to the group with a monk walk across the sun-bathed paths onsite or a meditation session in one of the zen courtyards onsite. Be sure to schedule a meeting with Coco, the baby elephant that lives directly off property.
Team building activities include raw cooking classes, meditation, massage classes, yoga and marine life preservation projects. For offsite activities, book a group tour of local temples, an elephant trek or a Thai language class.
The Dining Beyond program brings groups out of traditional dining room and into the natural landscape. Schedule the Jampoon Chef’s Table or an outdoor barbecue on the beach. Private picnics with a chef at nearby Hong Island is also a possibility. There are six restaurants onsite, each offering a diverse menu of Mediterranean, local seafood, traditional Thai, American and fine dining options.
Phulay Bay recently launched a new meetings and incentive program and will continue to provide special services until the end of 2013. The property includes indoor meeting space for 80-pax and outdoor space for 200-seat dinners and receptions.
The 2013 meeting/incentive package includes:
- Complimentary use of meetings rooms from designated times
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks with assorted local sweet and savory snacks, freshly brewed coffee and selection of teas
- Choice of 3-course Western or Thai set lunch
- Complimentary bottled water and mints
- State of the art audio visual package
- The entire package is available for $86 per person for the half-day package and $110 per person for the full-day package