Beaches Resorts is celebrating 10 years of partnering with the beloved gang from Sesame Street®. It’s a year-long party at Beaches Negril, Beaches Ocho Rios and Beaches Turks & Caicos, celebrating “The Beaches Resorts Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street.”
The partnership began in 2004, offering unforgettable fun with Elmo, Grover, Big Bird and other favorites. It adds to Beaches’ allure for meeting planners in search of luxury destinations that make room for families.
“Organizers select Beaches for the same reason they seek out Sandals,” says Senior Vice President of Sales Gary Sadler. “It’s the best all-inclusive luxury experience available.”
Anything Sandals Resorts can do for meeting planners, Beaches does as well. Facilities include intimate boardrooms and expansive ballrooms, which can be customized to group needs. Its all-inclusive pricing means there’s no extra charge for meeting services, including setup.
While business gets done, attendees’ families can stay busy with Beaches’ unlimited water and land sports—including some of the Caribbean’s most thrilling waterparks. For the youngest guests, it’s an extra-special year with the Sesame Street gang. Added to the already full schedule that includes stage shows, craft sessions and other are these special treats:
- Sesame Street Carnival Celebration Parade: Furry friends in Caribbean costumes, prancing to junkanoo tunes.
- Celebrate Friends: A stage show about friendship, designed to get the whole audience involved.
- Pop-Up Adventure Play: An activity that encourages children to use their imaginations in creative play.
Adults will still be well cared for at Beaches, Sadler promises. The resorts’ meeting and incentive consultants can also create themed events, from swashbuckling pirate action to sophisticated dinners for wine lovers.
“Tell me what you are looking for,” he says, “and we will do our best to provide it.”
Meetings at Beaches Resorts
- 1,500-sf conference and banquet room
- 800-sf terrace
Beaches Ocho Rios
- 1,100-sf conference room
- 800-sf terrace
Beaches Turks & Caicos
- 5,600-sf conference center
- Two 1,911-sf and one 1,856-sf conference rooms
- 1,575-sf pre-assembly area
- 400-sf banquet room