The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, Colorado, is offering two complimentary concessions for group bookings. From November 15, 2014, through April 15, 2015, planners can choose two of the following:
- $50 resort credit per room, per night
- $10 rebate per room night to the master account
- 1 free upgrade to a suite for every 50 rooms booked
- 1 free round-trip airport transfer for COS for every 50 room nights booked
- 1 free round of golf based on minimum of 40 room nights booked
The Broadmoor also now offers direct shuttle service from both the Colorado Springs Airport (COS) and Denver International Airport (DEN).
Groups have many opportunities for adventure at The Broadmoor, which sits at the gateway to the Colorado Rocky Mountains. The 3,000-acre resort has completed a $57 million “reimagining” of the Broadmoor West building, adding 31 rooms and suites for a total of 779. The resort also has three championship golf courses, a spa and fitness center, a tennis program, 26 retail boutiques and 19 restaurants, cafes and lounges. The new BROADMOOR Wilderness Experience encompasses an additional 2,000 acres and includes The Broadmoor’s Ranch at Emerald Valley, Cloud Camp and The BROADMOOR Fishing Camp (opening in 2015).