The designers of the Visionary Summits have spent the past 20 years creating education for all the leading industry associations, and saw a growing need for elevated education for experienced planners. Our goal has been to create top-notch sessions, to offer attendees input on the topics they wish to learn about, and to give them the change to speak freely with their equally experienced peers in a non-commercial setting.
- Prevue’s Visionary Summits attract a high percentage of direct planners, so they can benchmark with each other about their departments and organizations. Our corporate planner attendees span every industry, from financial services to pharma to tech.
- Our attendees bring years of knowledge to the table; the average attendee had 18 years of planning experience. To challenge this group, session topics are strategic, not logistical—from high-level budgeting to how the senses affect learning—and always interactive. Our approach is to tap the knowledge in the room, not speak down to them but to learn from them.
- Planners receive an average of 5.5 CEUs from the Convention Industry Council for participating.
- Our sponsor-planner ratio is intentionally the lowest of all events. Our sponsors are an active part of the conversation, participating in the roundtables and sharing their own experiences with the groups. This is not an appointment-focused event, it’s an educational one.
- Our networking events and meals showcase the latest trends in the industry, from incorporating mixologists and chefs into the event to highlighting amenities with a socially responsible mission. Our goal is to give attendees fresh ideas to take back to their own meetings.
Prevue’s Summits unlike any other events in this industry. Learn why by attending one in 2017!
“This event surprised me as it was not your typical industry event. The meetings were very energizing and positive, we learned a great deal while having fun in the process!”
“This was my 2nd time attending [Meet Well] A PREVUE EVENT and they just keep getting better! I found the information and forum very valuable. Well organized from start to finish.”
“The program was very well organized from start to finish. The knowledge, information and resources obtained from the meeting exceeded my expectations.”
“Fantastic! Thank you to organizers and sponsors! Would love to attend a future event.”