The premier event focused on wellness best practices for meetings & incentives, hosted by Prevue in partnership with the Incentive Research Foundation
MGM Stay Well Conference Room & The Mansion at MGM, Las Vegas | MARCH 27-29, 2017
Meet Well, an exclusive two-day event hosted by Prevue in partnership with the Incentive Research Foundation, will bring a select group of suppliers and 15 hand-selected senior-level meeting and incentive planners together in an intimate setting primed for collaboration.
Topics will include:
• activities and features that nurture attendees’ minds and bodies and feed their brains
• low-cost and no-cost ways to introduce wellness practically
• how to partner with suppliers to weave wellness into every aspect of an event
Attendees will learn by doing during this experiential conference. They’ll experience wellness infused into the meeting in MGM’s Stay Well Conference Room and their hotel stay in MGM’s Stay Well rooms, along with a curated healthful F&B experience.
They will also have the opportunity to benchmark best practices with 15 other high-level meeting industry leaders and to develop exclusive research under the direction of the Incentive Research Foundation. All will leave with an actionable wellness statement for their companies’ meetings and events.
BENEFITS TO ATTENDING
- Access to the top-notch speakers and best-in-class practices in the area of wellness and meetings.
- Complimentary registration, two nights in the Stay Well rooms at MGM, all food & beverage, and transfers
- CEUs from the Convention Industry Council
Attendees can expect to:
- Connect – To peers and suppliers who have similar interest in impacting the overall wellness of the hundreds to thousands of individuals they touch annually.
- Curate – Best practices on implementing wellness at a variety of price points, ways to connect wellness to the organizational strategy, and relationships with suppliers who can deliver on the wellness promise.
- Collaborate – With experienced on planners on implementation strategies and personal practices for remaining well and balanced.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Barbara Scofidio (305) 322-2301