The Seagate Hotel & Spa, the classic resort located just steps from the Atlantic in Delray Beach, Florida, is offering a Summer Meeting Planner Package to those booking a meeting or event by September 30, 2014.
The package is for groups who book a minimum of 20 rooms per night for two nights, Sunday through Thursday. For $89 per person (plus accommodations), it includes:
- Deluxe continental breakfast
- Morning and afternoon breaks (from approved selections)
- Deli buffet lunch
- Meeting room with complimentary retractable screen (excludes the Coral Ballroom)
- Complimentary wireless Internet
Several additional amenities and concessions are part of the package:
- No attrition fees
- One Junior Suite upgrade based on 20 rooms booked
- One-hour welcome reception with wine and cheese
- No resort fee (regularly $30 per room/per night)
- Complimentary one-hour use of Har-tru Tennis courts for all guests (regularly $40 per court, per hour)
- $50 for an 18-hole round of golf for all guests in August an September (regularly $75 inclusive of cart), $99 for an 18-hole round of golf for all guests in October an November (regularly $125 inclusive of cart)
- 10% off spa services (customized group spa packages available upon request)
- Deluxe Continental Breakfast
The Seagate also offers team building activities; fees vary and activities are available at select times throughout the year:
- Group golf or tennis clinics/lessons with renowned PGA professionals
- Group competitions in Frisbee,volleyball, Tug of War or sandcastle building
- Beach yoga
Groups booking by September 30 can get room rates of $149 per room per night in August and September and $169 per room per night in October and November.
For information or reservations, contact The Seagate Hotel & Spa at 877-577-3242 or visitwww.theseagatehotel.com.